Please note that our internet orders are dispatched from our warehouse in the UK.
If your item is in stock, we will do our best to dispatch your order as soon as possible, but as your items are hand-picked by our team, at busy times and holidays it may take us longer to dispatch. Average time is 24-48 hours. We appreciate your patience.
UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail via 24 or 48 recorded service on working days. Bank Holidays are not included in working days.
International orders may take up to 10 -15 working days from dispatch to arrive.
If you have special circumstances under which you would like to request a faster shipping method to be used, please contact us directly and we can try and arrange this for you at a higher shipping cost at your expense. Orders over 2kg will be split into two seperate packages however you will not be charged extra shipping fees.
- 48 hours ("second class) from dispatch
- Next day delivery - by the end of working day, following the day of purchase. Please note we currently only dispatch Next Day orders on Monday to Thursday. To be eligible for Next Day, orders must be received before 14:00.
- Sorry, we don't accept in-person collections
- International registered mail, Approx. 10-15 working days from dispatch, depending on your location
- We currently don't offer expedited courier-type delivery methods through our website
HOW MUCH WILL DELIVERY COST?
- Royal Mail 48 hours: £3.50
- Royal Mail 24 hours: £4.50
- Next Day delivery: £8.50
- Shipping costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel, the delivery method and the destination.
- Deliveries start as low as $2.99 and don't normally exceed $9.99
- Some orders may incur Duty/VAT charges which 3RD ROCK are not responsible for
- EU Orders under €150 will be sent IOSS duties paid
WILL I BE CHARED DUTY/FE
If you have a shipping address that is outside of the UK import duties and taxes may be applied by your local authority. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value of the contents of all packages, and we have no control over the levied import duties/taxes applied.