Please note that our internet orders are dispatched from our warehouse in the UK.
If your item is in stock, we will do our best to dispatch your oRder as soon as possible, but as your items are hand-picked by our team, at busy times and holidays it may take us longer to dispatch. Average time is 24-48 hours. We appreciate your patience.
UK orders usually take around 4 - 6 working days from dispatch to arrive. Bank Holidays are not included in working days.
International orders may take up to 10 -15 working days from dispatch to arrive.
If you have special circumstances under which you would like to request a faster shipping method to be used, please contact us directly and we can try and arrange this for you at a higher shipping cost at your expense.
- 48 hours ("second class) from dispatch
- Next day delivery - by the end of working day, following the day of purchase. Please note we currently only dispatch Next Day orders on Monday to Thursday. To be eligible for Next Day, orders must be received before 12:00 noon.
- Sorry, we don't accept in-person collections
- International registered mail, Approx. 10-15 working days from dispatch, depending on your location
- We currently don't offer expedited courier-type delivery methods through our website
HOW MUCH WILL DELIVERY COST?
Shipping costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel, the delivery method and the destination. Deliveries start as low as £1.99/$2.99 (UK/Intl) and don't normally exceed £4.99 / $9.99 (UK/Intl)
WILL I BE CHARED DUTY/FEES
If you have a shipping address that is outside of the EU import duties and taxes may be applied by your local authority. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value of the contents of all packages, and we have no control over the levied import duties/taxes applied.