NEW: Mercury Organic Climbing Jeans for Men September 13 2017, 0 Comments
Introducing the exciting return of our organic men's climbing jeans: the MERCURY.
Designed to be worn in day-to-day life yet with a mix of all our favourite features of a climbing trouser, these organic jeans will soon become your favourite trousers. They are no doubt the perfect staple jeans for any climber or outdoor enthusiast. (Just ask our staff).
These organic jeans are performance and movement-orientated climbing jeans made from 97.5% Organic Cotton. Cut for versatility in motion, yet with all the features of regular jeans, these extra stretchy jeans are a perfect all-round trouser. With all the give and bend for any active man, these organic jeans are also abrasion resistant, strong and tough for smarter, better sending or whatever adventures you embark on in the outdoors.
A great staple for autumn climbing days or for over a base-layer in winter, the MERCURY come in three easy-to-wear colours, Night, Lizard and Black.
FEATURES of the MERCURY JEANS:
- •Transitional organic jeans from everyday use to climbing or even the splits!
- •Extra strong organic cotton jean weave
- •Reinforced double-layered bum and knees. Get cozy with those topouts
- •Diamond-cut-crotch for extra movement
- •Extra room in the knees to bend with ease
- •Embroidered back pocket logo
- •UP-CYCLED jeans patch made from product waste
- •Embroidered fly – look inside your zip for a surprise!
- •Back waistband print ‘Our Planet, Our Playground’