100 DAY RETURNS
We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. So if you don’t love it as much as you’d hoped, you can return your items to us within 100 days from the date of your order for a refund.
Products must be in their original condition, unused and unworn. Returned items should be:
- In their original condition & packaging with tags attached
- Items must be free from any defined odour (food smells, cigarettes, perfume, deodorant etc.)
- Items must be free from any marks and stains (food stains, makeup marks, deodorant and fake tan)
- Faulty items can be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 3RD ROCK is not responsible for any items bought through our stockists. Please contact the stockist's customer service team directly for issues on returns / exchanges / faults.
We take health, safety and hygiene very seriously, as a result of this certain items are not eligible for return. These include:
- Underwear pants & Socks unless the item is faulty
- Swimwear bottoms where any hygiene strips are damaged or removed
- Face and mask coverings
In the rare event of receiving a faulty item or have any other questions about our Returns Policy please reach out to our customer service team at: email@example.com
If you choose to send your item back to us, we recommend using registered mail to return items, as 3RD ROCK is not liable for any items lost in the post.