If you love social media and great in starting conversations, this part-time influencer marketing manager role might be for you!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
An exciting new opening where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of a brand’s influencer marketing campaigns. You will build a team of influencer partners for the brand, manage communications, and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to get maximum impact for their influencer campaigns.
Responsible for taking an influencer campaign from start to finish. You’ll be creating campaigns around a unique vision, drafting the proposals for this campaign, and deciding on the KPIs so that you can measure the campaign’s success.
You’ll also be reaching out to the influencers that 3RD ROCK will partner with.
You may also need to provide assistance when the influencer is creating content.
Once the content is published, you’ll be tracking the success of the campaigns and reporting it to the rest of the team. You’ll need to be able to communicate how this campaign helped the brand reach its overall growth goals.
While campaigns may provide the first contact with an influencer, you’ll want to build a relationship with this influencer prior to onboarding them. Influencer relationships are crucial to the success of your influencer marketing campaigns.
You’ll be frequently communicating with influencers, each with their own goals, perspective and creative needs. Whether it’s keeping the relationship fresh or responding to their questions about a specific campaign, you’ll need to have strong writing and communication skills to make sure that influencers are receiving thorough information and feedback from you while you represent the 3RD ROCK voice and goals.
Coordinating with Marketing Team
You’ll need to coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure that influencer content is shared with the social media manager, links are clearly tracked to differentiate between your campaigns and the campaigns from the rest of the team, and that your campaigns support the messaging for the rest of the brand.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experienced in sourcing influencers, creating and analysing marketing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (TiK Tok, Instagram, Facebook, , Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube) and how to optimize content for each platform.
- You are a climber and understand the climbing ‘jargon’ and mindset - strong advantage
- People skills and Master communicator – You’ll be in constant communication with your influencer team and the marketing team. You should have strong writing skills to easily construct email templates, as well as inter-personal skills when talking to influencers in person
- Interest in the worlds of sustainability, yoga, fashion and fitness
- Able to multi-task – You’ll need to be able to context shift as you talk to your influencer team and complete tasks for your influencer marketing campaigns throughout the day. You’ll need to be able to track multiple conversations with influencers so that you can provide them with the answers they need to keep the ball rolling
- Basic photoshop skills.
- Highly organised and driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field