An exciting new opening where you will have the opportunity to set and implement our end-to-end digital strategy!
All things digital marketing: Strategy > planning > implementation > monitoring > analysis > optimisation
- Co-Creating the brand's digital marketing strategy.
- Forming a detailed annual digital marketing plan with measurable KPIs.
- Executing the digital marketing plan.
- Analysing the success of our digital marketing efforts and improving upon them.
Social media marketing:
- You will be responsible for managing all of the social platforms at 3RD ROCK, creating amazing social content and telling the story of the brand in an engaging and inspiring way. Passionate about fitness and fashion you are a natural storyteller and love to push the boundaries of creativity. Working within the dynamic, fast-paced Brand and production team, you will create impactful and engaging social content and campaigns to ensure our feeds are elevated, curated and reflect our brand DNA.
- Day to day management of social media platforms. Scheduling and publishing all content, alongside responding and engaging with audiences on all platforms.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly social reporting.
- Creating and scheduling email campaigns which will form part of the digital strategy.
- Monitoring and analysing performance of the campaigns
Website content and eCommerce optimisation:
- Optimising overall website and ensuring a best in class user experience which is fully search optimised focused on conversion.
- Creating imagery and blogs (outsource where needed).
Affiliate program management support:
- Brand’s ambassador – recruiting, managing.
- Product placements – sourcing suitable affiliates for collaborations, executing and managing.
- PPC advertising: Google and FB ads. Creating and optimising ads.
- Banner advertising on relevant magazines: creating and optimising ads in line with the digital strategy.
We are looking for a highly motivated, happy, cheeky active person to join our small, friendly team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Please do not apply if you don't have at least 3 years marketing experience in a eCommerce, product based brand.
- Great storytelling ability and creative skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Interest in the worlds of fashion and fitness.
- Basic photoshop skills.
- Highly organised and driven with meticulous attention to detail.
- Climber - advantage
Be a part of something new and exciting! 3RD ROCK is fast growing and we are highly ambitious!
Enjoy a relaxed and casual working environment alongside great benefits for the right applicant:
- 28 days holiday
- 6% pension contribution
- Casual environment
- Gym/Fitness allowance
- Generous wardrobe allowance
- Staff days out
We are looking for a marketer who is a team player with a positive, “can do” attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. You are an organised, passionate, self-starter who shows initiative.