Community & Sales manager for 3RD ROCK
3RD ROCK are looking for someone who is passionate about wearing ethical fashion, and who loves being active & outdoors, to manage the community and sales for a growing business. You may not have a tonne of experience, but you must be willing to learn, communicate our vision, take initiative, promote our products and have a lot of fun.
Location: Work from home. Regular skype/in-person meetings with founders.
Hours: Part time, 1-2 hours per day.
Language: fluent/mother tongue English.
Community manager duties:
- Devise a community and marketing plan with measurable targets
- Manage blog – write, upload and publicise content. Topics include: sustainability, climbing, yoga, dance, outdoor, production, fabric, etc.
- Manage social media channels – primarily Facebook, but also twitter, pinterest, instagram, etc. as needed.
- Manage sales promotions
- Connect with our community online
- Manage community newsletter
- Advise on website design and optimization.
- Promote company and sales through the community manager duties.
Contact us: email@example.com